Members (IPR, Osaka university)
|Name||Telephone (extension)||Email (+@protein.osaka-u.ac.jp)|
|Kyohei Koyama||u117209j (@) ecs.osaka-u.ac.jp|
|Martin||martin (@) phs.osaka-u.ac.jp|
|Gou Yulong||u189473d (@) ecs.osaka-u.ac.jp|
Professor of Computational Biology
- Bioinformatics, Genomics, Immunology, Developmental Biology
- Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics especially drug transporter study
- Prediction of ADME and TOX profile by physicochemical properties
- My motto is “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”
- I am interested in machine learning applications to protein structures, molecules, and interactions between them.
- Machine learning, Meta-analysis, Pharmacoinformatics, Health economics
- Researching on proteins by computational methods.