National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition
7-6-8 Saito-Asagi, Ibaraki-City, Osaka, 567-0085 Japan
Tel: +81 72-641-9890 Fax: +81 72-641-9881
How to get NIBIOHN
By Trains (The closest station is Monorail Saito-Nishi)
Route 1 (Using Hankyu & Monorail)
- Take Express trains to Hankyu Ibarakishi. Then get on any Local/Semi-express trains to Minami-Ibaraki station (OR Take Semi-express trains straight to Hankyu Minami-Ibarakishi). Outside the Minama-Ibaraki EXIT take a left turn to go to MONORAIL Minami-Ibaraki station. At MONORAIL Minami-Ibaraki, take trains heading for Osaka Airport (platform 1) to Bampakukinen Koen; Go to platform 2 or 3 Bampakukinen Koen for trains heading for Saito-Nishi station (last stop).
Route 2 (Using JR & Monorail)
- After arriving JR Ibaraki station, follow the sign to shopping mall MyCAL and take the exit pointing to MONORAIL Unobe station (Approx 15 minutes by walk).Then take trains for Osaka Airport (platform 1) to Bampakukinen Koen, take trains for Saito-Nishi station (platform 2/3).
- If you have any inquiries or not sure how to get to our lab, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- You can find out more information about Train Timetables on JORUDAN.
- About 20 min. from “Senri-chuo”, about 15 min. from “Kita-senri” station
- About 15 min. from Ibaraki Interchange, Meishin Expressway
- About 15 min, from Suita Interchange
- The bioinformatics project is there at the second floor of the annex on the right side of the entrance.
<Osaka Monorail> Saito-nishi (54) station to NIBIOHN (on foot)